“just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and
to give His life a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:28
The Vision of Canaan Christian Center is an Apostolic Assignment:
To “Raise-up” Servants globally who will affect spiritual, social, and economic change in their cities through serving – by raising local churches that develop in the people the Heart of the “Ideal Servant” – Jesus Christ – teaching them to live according to His standard of Excellence.
Raise up local churches globally that will develop God’s people to live according to His standard of Excellence, by developing the Heart of the Ideal Servant, that will affect spiritual, social, and economic change by serving their city.
Canaan’s Apostolic Mandate:
“See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.” Jeremiah 1:10
“and they that shall be of you shall rebuild the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of paths to dwell in.” Isaiah 58:12
“And they shall rebuild the old ruins, they shall raise up the former desolation,And they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations.” Isaiah 61:4
1. Build Strong Local Churches – That focus on the development of the “whole person”through the five (5) purposes of the church: Worship, Ministry, Evangelism, Fellowship,and Discipleship.
2. Establish Bible Training Centers – To send qualified Servants to the mission fields around the world.
3. Establish “Strike-Force Operations” Centers – To have a strong spiritual presence of influence to bring change in communities where darkness has dominated. (II Chronicle 26:6)
4. Establish a large Family Counseling Centers – To bring about wholeness and soundness to individuals and the disintegrating family unit.
5. Establish Christian Schools – For grades K -12, to assist in the daily influence of righteousness in the lives of our children during their crucial formative years.
6. Establish Christian Satellite Networks – To help promote the reality of the gospel of God’s Kingdom, and to help train students in multiple classroom settings.
7. Implement The Nehemiah Project – Being engaged in social and community interaction, with the intent to rebuild the “walls” of our cities.
8. Raise up Christian Communities & Businesses – Build quality Apartments, Condos, Single-Family Dwellings, and Senior Retirement Villages, and businesses of excellence in-operation and performance.
9. Establish Publishing and Distribution Company – To help propagate the Gospel of the Kingdom through Music, Books, Newsletters, Audio & Video Magazines, etc…
10. Build Ministry Complex – To house all Ministry Operations, including the required land.
11. Build City of Refuge – To assist in the restoration of Leaders who have fallen.